Morning Rabbit Hole fans!
We are collaborating with Therm-o-Web this week and sharing how we incorporate crafty items into our own designs using The Rabbit Hole Designs stamps. I hope you are able to fit these ideas into your own creations! There are also some prizes to win!!!
These are clear designer toner sheets. You get 4x A2 sheets in each pack and can be cut accordingly. This is similar to acetate, but already with an image printed on.
To color the toner sheet, choose a Deco foil transfer sheet color that will match your project. I used Emerald watercolor today. Links are on the images.
Here is how I made this Boxer shake:
***Switch on your laminator!***
1. Stamp, cut and color Boxer. I used Copics to color.
2. Stamp and cut the sentiment.
3. Use a frame die to make the actual shaker part.
4. Cut the clear designer sheet to 4 x 5.25. You can also use a stitched die.
5. Cut a piece of transfer sheet big enough to cover the clear designer sheet.
6. Following the instructions on the packaging, feed the sheet and toner sheet through a hot laminator. The “black” picks up the green and all the shine!
7. Adhere the frame to the designer sheet on top.
8. Apply foam tape underneath the sheet and frame. The frame hides the foam tape.
9. This is a top folding 4.25 x 5.5 card. Place sequins/shakers on top of the card and finish the shaker.
10. Apply the dog and sentiment, and you are done in 10 steps!
Hope you liked my card and all the elements I used from Therm-O-Web. These Clear Designer Toner Sheets are amazing and very easy to work with. I hope you will give it a try!
For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.
Follow me at http://www.facebook.com/charcards2017