You have seen that Geico add with the pig hanging out the window and going WHHEEEE! My inspiration comes from a lot of weird places!!! LOL! Here he is skiing down a snowy hill!
Here is what I did:
1. Make your background look like a ski slope. I used Tumbled Glass Distress oxide and masking paper to make the slopes.
2. Use a ” Merry” die, this is from Spellbinders, and cut the word randomly across the cardstock.
3. Stamp, cut and color the pig. I used Copics, glossy accents and Wink of Stella for some shine.
4. Use a kinetic die, mine is from Lawn Fawn, and create a slider.
5. To make some snow, use white Liquid Pearls and make “snow” everywhere.
Hop along with us for more inspiration and amazing creations
from our fabulous design team!
Amanda Stevens https://pearblossompress.com/blog
Amanda Wilcox https://twiddlersnook.blog/blog/
Lisa G http://ohsocutebylisa.blogspot.com/
Charmaine https://charcards.blog/ <—- You are here
Every order placed will be eligible for a 10% discount. Discount Code TRHD2019 this code will only be accepted until Friday 11-01-2019 12:01 am PST. Excludes Crafters Essentials. Not applicable to previous orders. May be used more than once. Does not apply to shipping and tax.
**Please Note: Free Shipping WILL NOT be available during the time this discount code is in effect.
**GIVEAWAYS: To celebrate day 2 of inspiration The Rabbit Hole Designs is giving away the 2 stamp set’s promoted on 10-29-19, to One lucky winner. Winner will be chosen at random from the comments left on participating blogs, so make sure to visit each stop and leave a comment. Leave comments by 11:59 pm PST 10-31-19-19 on all participating blogs. Winner will be announced on The Rabbit Hole Designs blog 11-01-2019
For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.
The Rabbit Hole DesignsThe Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram
The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page
The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest
The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube
Thanks for stopping bye! Hope you liked the piggy squeal down the hill!
Follow me at http://www.facebook.com/charcards2017