Finally, some Christmas stamps I can ink up and mix and match with my existing stash! I have two new products from this release wrapped up in one card! Also, I have some giveaway and discount codes to share with you a little later!
The Light Me Up stencil is a layering stencil, first for our store.
Here is what I did:
1. Prepare the lights by adhering transfer gel through the stencil. Make sure to wash your stencil immediately after. Make sure it’s completely dry before use.
2. Stamp the couple and color with Copics.
3. I used a Tim Holtz Brick stencil with Distress Oxide for the background.
4. Once the globes are dry, use Gold Deco foil and run the two through a hot laminator.
5. Cut into two pieces and adhere to the card.
6. I added two red mirror strips to the top and bottom. This added some bling to the card.
7. This is a top folding 4.25 x 5.5 card.
To celebrate day 1 inspiration The Rabbit Hole Designs is giving away the stamp set Love you more – Christmas Frost to One lucky winner. Winner will be chosen at random from the comments left on participating blogs, so make sure to visit each stop and leave a comment. Leave comments by 11:59 pm PST 10-31-19 on all participating blogs. Winner will be announced on The Rabbit Hole Designs blog 11-01-2019
Hop along with us on the blogs for more ideas and inspiration!
Amanda Stevens https://pearblossompress.com/blog
Amanda Wilcox https://twiddlersnook.blog/blog/
Lisa G http://ohsocutebylisa.blogspot.com/
Charmaine https://charcards.blog/ <—- You are here
Every order placed will be eligible for a 10% discount. Discount Code TRHD2019 this code will only be accepted until Friday 11-01-2019 12:01 am PST. Excludes Crafters Essentials. Not applicable to previous orders. May be used more than once. Does not apply to shipping and tax.
**Please Note: Free Shipping WILL NOT be available during the time this discount code is in effect.
For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.
The Rabbit Hole Designs
The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram
The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page
The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest
The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube
Thank you for stopping by! I love this time of year and all that it stands for!!
Follow me at http://www.facebook.com/charcards2017