After a very rough week and illness we shared liked M&M’s in my house, nothing makes me happier than making a card. And my subject? Our trusty sassy unicorn!
Here is what I did:
1. I have had this fabulous glitter cardstock for years and decided today was the day to use it. I die cut a circle off center from the left corner.
2. Add silver vellum in the open circle spot.
3. Stamp, cut and color the unicorn.
4. I used my Brother Scan N Cut to cut the unicorn and the word unicorn.
5. This is a top folding card, 4.25 x 5.5.
For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.
The Rabbit Hole DesignsThe Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram
The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page
The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest
The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube
I hope you can make this easy card that will make a friend’s day brighter!