This week we are teaming up with Therm O Web to showcase you some old and new products that we use in our products.
I am an Autumn baby so these gold Deco Foil and leafy designer toner sheets just spoke to me! I will link all my products used in the post.
Here is what I did:
** Switch on your laminator***
1. Stamp, cut and color the lovely couple. I used Copics.
2. Cut a heart out of Tonic Metal Sheets/Aluminium Foil sheets, Copper Kettle.
3. Stamp the sentiment on yellowish paper, used My Creative Time’s sentiment strip for the stitched die
4. For the “Fall”, I used Pinkfresh’s Adore Alpha Die Set and craft foam. Cut another set out of yellow cardstock and another out of gold/ mirror card stock.
5. Glue the foam and cardstock with liquid adhesive. I used Gina K connect glue
6. Now for the fun background: This clear Deco Foil Designer Toner Sheet, Endless Leaves, is GORGEOUS.
7. Pair it with ICraft Deco Foil Copper Cabre transfer sheet and run it through the laminator.(Follow the directions of the packaging).
The Rabbit Hole has transfer sheets in stock as well. Click here.
8. Cut the leafy background down to your card size (4.25 x 5.5)
9. Adhere the leafy background to the card using Therm O Web tape runner. This will not show through the clear sheet. Amazing right???
10. Adhere all the elements onto the card and as a final touch, use the gold “shadow outline” from letters and adhere to the word Fall.
11. I used dimensional tape to adhere the sentiment
Hope you liked my card and all the elements I used from Therm O Web. These Clear designer Toner Sheets are amazing and very easy to work with. I hope you will give it a try!
Follow me on Facebook for more inspiration!