I like coffee. I also like gin and tonic. Social etiquette says I have to choose one depending on the time of day. Does it matter that I was born on a different continent with a 7 hours time difference? These are the questions that I ponder…….
Bringing us back to coffee…LOOK AT THIS OWL!!! Oh my goodness, isn’t this the cutest thing? This little fluffy thing is available now!
To celebrate day 3 of inspiration The Rabbit Hole Designs is giving away the 3 stamp sets promoted on 10-02-19, to One lucky winner. Winner will be chosen at random from the comments left on participating blogs, so make sure to visit each stop and leave a comment. Leave comments by 11:59 pm PST 10-09-19 on all participating blogs. Winner will be announced on The Rabbit Hole Designs blog 10-04-2019
Here is what I did:
- This is a top folding 4.25 x 5.5 card
- Cut another 4.25 x 5.5 white heavy card stock. This is what you will be working with.
- Stamp the owl a little cockeyed off the page with Gina K Amalgam Jet Black Ink
- Color the owl with Copics. I used W1, W3 and W5 markers
- Make a mask using masking paper and fussy cut
- Mask the owl and then use Distress Oxides (Chipped Sapphire, Black Soot and Seedless Preserves)
- Use the Circles and Stars stencil and Hero Arts Unicorn White ink
- Remove the mask and touch up the edges on the owl (if needed)
- The tree branches are from MFT, use a white gelly pen to mimic the stars reflection
- Stamp the sentiment and die cut with a SSS banner die
- Adhere to card base with simple double sided tape
Every order placed will be eligible for a 10% discount. Discount Code TRHD2019 this code will only be accepted until Friday 10-04-2019 12:01 am PST. There are no exclusions on this code it is applicable to your whole order.
Please Note: There will not be free shipping available during the time this discount code is in effect. Not applicable to previous orders. May be used more than once. Does not apply to shipping and tax.
For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.
The Rabbit Hole Designs
The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram
The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page
The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest
The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube
Thanks for hopping with us!!! Follow me on Facebook for more inspiration and ideas!