I was born and raised Dutch influenced by the English. So my tea is hot, with milk and sugar. Mmm, the most delicious, soothing beverage suitable for any time of the day! The Rabbit Hole Designs team is kicking off our new release with this Steeped in Happiness stamp set that just makes me want to turn on the kettle!
Every order placed will be eligible for a 10% discount. Discount Code TRHD2019 this code will only be accepted until Friday 10-04-2019 12:01 am PST. There are no exclusions on this code it is applicable to your whole order.
Please Note: There will not be free shipping available during the time this discount code is in effect. Not applicable to previous orders. May be used more than once. Does not apply to shipping and tax.
Here is how I made this fun shaker:
1. Top folding card from Neenah White Card stock 110 lbs
2. Glue a nice patterned paper onto the card
3. Die cut two pieces of white card stock smaller than the actual card. One is for the stamped image and the other is to complete the “sandwich” to keep the glitter in
4. Stamp the stamp with Gina K Amalgam Jet Black ink
5. Using a craft knife, carefully cut out the centers of the cups and the pot
6. I used Copics to color my image. Make sure to color the insides where you cut out the centers
7. Place acetate big enough to cover the cut out areas on the back and adhere with double sided tape
8. Use dimensional tape and make small pockets for each cup for the glitter to stay in. So for each cup, make sure the tape is closed off.
9. I used Michaels Chunky Glitter for the inside
10. Sandwich/glue the two white card stock pieces. The shaker is now complete
11. Stamp the sentiment with Versafine Claire. I used the Scan N Cut to cut out the Brewtiful image. Used dimensional tape to adhere it to the edge of the card
Giveaways: To celebrate day 1 inspiration The Rabbit Hole Designs is giving away the stamp set Steeped in Happiness to One lucky winner. Winner will be chosen at random from the comments left on participating blogs, so make sure to visit each stop and leave a comment. Leave comments by 11:59 pm PST 10-09-19 on all participating blogs. Winner will be announced on The Rabbit Hole Designs blog 10-04-2019
For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.
The Rabbit Hole Designs
The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram
The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page
The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest
The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube
I hope you enjoyed my take on this stamp and make sure to follow along the hop to win some cool stamps!!
Pinky fingers up!
Follow me on Facebook for more craziness!