Welcome to Day 2 of our new release blog hop! I have two kitty cat cards that may remind you of the black cat crossing your road!!
Receive this free gift when ordering from Simon Says Stamp!
Click on the image to go to the store!
This first card is similar to my Sassy Unicorn card where I used a stencil and a cutout on the bottom right to highlight the newest stamp. Here is what I did and links to products I used:
- First, I applied black Gina K Designs Glitz Glitter gel over the Puzzle Box stencil on heavy duty card stock. Clean the stencil and let it dry.
- I stamped and colored the cat with the orange background with Copics. Stamp it on a 4.25 x 5.5 piece of card stock near the bottom corner and glue that on a top folding 4.25 x 5.5 card.
- I stamped Happy Halloween separately and cut them using a rectangle die.
- Position and cut a circle die large enough to show the cat on the stenciled card stock.
- Adhere the two pieces with double sided tape. Finally adhere the sentiments.
REMEMBER: Every order placed with The Rabbit Hole Designs will be eligible for a 10% discount. Discount Code TRHD2019 this code will only be accepted until Friday 08-30-2019 12:01 am PST. EXCLUDES Dies and Crafters Essentials. Not applicable to previous orders. May be used more than once. Does not apply to shipping and tax.
The second card is a little less labor intensive and is even easier to make.
- Repeat stamp BOO! across the 4.25 x 5.5 card stock. I did this free hand but you can use a ruler and pencil lines.
- I used a 4 x 5.25 rectangle die to make it just a little smaller than the top folding 4.25 x 5.5 card.
- Spray the BOO card stock with Sheer Shimmer Spritz for a little sparkle.
- Stamp, cut and color the cat with Copics.
- Cut a piece of 24 gauge wire in black and silver and loop them in a circle.
- Place the cat on dimensional foam tape and adhere over where the wire ends connect.
GIVEAWAYS: To celebrate day 2 of inspiration The Rabbit Hole Designs is giving away the stamp set’s Pumpkin Hair don’t Care and Boo to You, to One lucky winner. Winner will be chosen at random from the comments left on participating blogs, so make sure to visit each stop and leave a comment. Leave comments by 11:59 pm PST 08-29-2019 on all participating blogs. Winner will be announced on The Rabbit Hole Designs blog 08-30-2019
Thank you for hopping with us! Check out what Echo has to show you!!!
follow me here for more creations http://www.facebook.com/charcards2017